Sunday, September 14, 2003

OK. So my sleeping schedule is officially messed up. It's 4:10 a.m., and this grandma is still awake. Can you believe it? I feel like I'm in college again.

This may partially be attributed to two different factors. First of all, I worked 82 hours this past week (last week of legislative session) and slept less than 4 or 5 hours a night. Friday night (when the session deadline was supposed to be midnight) I didn't get out of work until about 4:30 a.m. WHAT?! Yeah, that was my reaction. Then I drove out to the Bay Area because I had a Korean American Coalition Conference to go to this weekend. I ended up going to bed at 6 a.m. So, my sleeping schedule is obviously a little out of whack.

But the second reason I may be up this late (and possibly a far more influential reason) is because I've spent a good deal of time with Danny and his housemates this weekend. And THEY are the guys you always wanted to room with in college. There are no bedtimes...watching four hours of Road Rules in the middle of the night is not considered crazy...playing three hours of video games until I get a blister on my right thumb is just peachy. The past three years, working for the man has turned me soft and I admit I can't hang with these guys on a regular basis. But it sure is fun to do it again for a weekend. I feel like an irresponsible, invincible college kid again. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home