Monday, October 20, 2003

Oh...and by the way...I had to go to a PC Room last night (for those of you who don't know, it's a place where you can pay 2 bucks to use a computer for an hour) in Koreatown because I was working on making this video for Korean American Day.

Anyways, I'm at this PC Bahng (as it's called in Korean) around 9 or 10 p.m., and I look around, and about 3 or 4 guys are sitting there, SHAMELESSLY watching porn. And I mean, HARD CORE PORN. They were NOT, I repeat NOT, messing around. My mouth just dropped open, they turned around, glanced at me and then went back to watching many naked people having sex. It was disturbing!

I'm not here to make any political statements about pornography. What was more disturbing to me was...Have we really reached a point in our society where there's NO SHAME in watching full on hard core porn in a public place with mixed-gender company?? I mean...shouldn't that kind of thing be done in the privacy of your own home with the door locked or something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home