Ugh.
Ugh.
UGH!
That's how I feel. I have the flu. That nasty little virus everyone is talking about. The one that's supposed to be a doozy this year? Yeah. I've GOT IT. And it SUCKS. I even got a flu shot! Lotta good it did me....
I haven't felt this miserable in years. My head feels like it's going to explode. I can't eat or sleep. And I'm bored out of my mind. I'm just watching TV 24 frickin' hours a day. Has anyone noticed that there is some real crap on television?
Here's my first "I've watched so much TV, I've got it coming out of my ears observation:"
You know what's really sad? When you see actors, who used to be in primetime sitcoms, now doing lame tv commercials. Like Holly Robinson Peete doing some sort of children's milk or whatever commercial. Do you know what I mean? Like today, I saw Simone from "Head of the Class" on a commercial for some sort of medication. Does anyone remember her? Long red curly hair? She was supposed to be a babe on that show...and what makes me sad is...I just assumed, since she hadn't been around in about 15 years, that maybe she started doing something else, got another job, had a family, etc etc....but when I see her doing a 30 second stint for a medication commercial, it makes me think, "My gosh, has she been trying to ACT all this time?? And this is what it's come to???"
It makes me very sad. I mean...can we expect to see Jennifer Garner selling Exlax someday? Or Sarah Michelle Gellar proclaiming that the birth control patch works for her? Or Fred Savage on a commercial for Adult ADD? Oh....how depressing. I mean...is that what they mean by 15 minutes of fame? 15 minutes of fame...and then it's lame medical commercials for you! Man, I guess that's the price you pay for living the glam life.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home