Monday, February 27, 2006

Disconnected...

I am so beyond irritated with Cingular that I'm just about to throw my cell phone out the window. Of course, I couldn't because I looove my phone, and I can't live without it. Which is precisely where the irritation is coming from in the first place. Do you see my conundrum?

I have had horrible cell phone service since I moved to the God-forsaken sticks of Sacramento three years ago. Particularly, in my residential neighborhood, where the local residents will not allow any cell phone towers, I've had a hell of time getting a signal in my apartment. I had nearly learned how to live without it.

Then, over the summer, I got the new Motorola RAZR, and thanks to some special chip inside...miracle of miracles...I enjoyed cell phone service inside my home! Dialing out, receiving calls, sending text messages back and forth, downloading ring tones...these were all the wonderful and new experiences I was allowed to enjoy.

Cingular giveth, and Cingular taketh away...

All of a sudden, four days ago, my cell phone service just went KABLOOEY. My phone no longer RINGS in my apartment. Outgoing and incoming calls, text messages...all gone. What I wouldn't do just to hear it motherstinkin' RING! I called Cingular, and no help. I went to the Cingular store...and after hearing, "Um, yeah...like...we've had like FIVE people come in an complain today about that...like...yeah...it sucks," I left. What do I do?? Move? Get a new phone? Switch carriers? None of these sound very appealing.

I feel like I'm missing an arm. Or a finger. That's right. I am stinkin' plugged into The Matrix and I'm not ashamed. I need me my technology! Especially when my boss tried calling me all day Saturday and was really pissed he couldn't get a hold of me. Nice.

If you try calling me and my cell goes straight to voicemail...try my home phone.

$*%&#$(*&% technology. Gr.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger chwanger said...

pooooop on technology! stop messing with my karen uhnni! you let it out, girl, you just let it OUT!

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger KK said...

ha ha ha, thanks for the support, chickie...i'm going to say that whenever I feel like throwing my cell phone out the window. pooop on technology! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home