Isolation...
I just left my apartment for the first time in the last 30 hours. In the past 30 hours, I've only spoken twice, I haven't put on any makeup, and I swear this wooden chair I'm sitting on is getting a butt imprint.
Ahhh. Finals.
Holed up in my apartment studying and sometimes pretending to study. I've painted my nails bright blue. I've tidied my house. I've done two loads of laundry. I've cooked a pasta dish I probably won't eat. I've read everyone's blog I can think of. And I just left my house for 10 minutes to buy coffee cream and a box of mini eclairs.
16 days until it's all over, baby. can't wait. and hopefully it won't be "all over," literally. it's amazing the weird things you start thinking about when you're in total isolation. I spent 10 minutes earlier, considering whether I would have to make up my contracts final if I got hit by a bus.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home