OK. So I am shocked and appalled.
Have you guys seen Lindsay Lohan's video, "Rumors"? Uh, hello, does anyone else remember her as the cute little girl in the remake of "The Parent Trap" just a few years ago? Cute button nose, freckles, adorable smile and giggle? Now the girl JUST turned 18...and let's just say, when you watch this video, you WON'T be noticing her cute button nose, freckles, adorable smile and giggle. When did she get so...er...DEVELOPED? And what is the little girl from "The Parent Trap" doing, running around town with half a top on? Shocking. Check it out for yourself. http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.asp?artistID=1101671
In related underage offenses...what about Christina Milian? I mean, at least SHE'S 23...but still, she sang the "Kim Possible" theme song: "Call Me, Beep Me." In her first video, "Dip it Low," she's writhing around in black paint. If you thought that was bad, check out her new video, "Whatever you want." She's showering with other women. Fully clothed, but still. http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1097464
I guess Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears have spiraled us into a generation of "Mickey Mousers-turned-whorey pop stars" and there's just no going back now. Don't get me wrong...these young girls are hot...but I MUST be getting old because I feel compelled to like throw a shawl or blanket over them when I see them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home