I hate...
Bad news. Just found out that the girl from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, the woman I loved because she told me that Toyota told her that my car would be ready by August 31st was smoking crack. I called Toyota today to make arrangements for picking up my car tomorrow and the technician working on my car told me that my car still looks like this:

Well, technically, not really. But it's nowhere near ready. He told me it's going to be THREE MORE WEEKS! Shoulda known that $12,000 worth of damage wouldn't be done in two weeks. Still, I'm getting ready to throw myself in front of a bus later today. Three more weeks of paying for a new car I can't drive, paying $140 a week for a rental car that I hate...and basically three more weeks until I can put all this car accident sh** behind me. I just wish I hadn't gotten my hopes up after that girl called me. Sigh.
I hate Enterprise. I hate Chevrolet. I hate the 5 Freeway. And I hate stupid beeotches that talk out of their stinkin' buttholes without knowing what they're talking about. OK...I'm starting to talk unpleasantly. I know, I know...chin up... things will get better...yada, yada, yada...i'll say it again, people, drive safely. You don't want this pain in your booty.
By the way...wanted to plug my girl here...kudos to her for being able to at least make me smile and laugh once everyday with her new Web site: www.noyoudidntgirl.com. It's the bomb. Check it out!


2 Comments:
oh no! :( that sucks, i'm sorry....
stupid stinkin' buttholes. grrr! soon, my dearest, it'll get better. try to have as enjoyable a weekend as possible! do something to pamper yourself - you deserve it!
thank you, thank you! i've got a much needed haircut planned...so hopefully that will make me feel better!
love you, chickie...thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment
<< Home