Sigh. It's only 2:30 p.m. and I feel like it's time to go home already. I'm exhausted. The most exhausting thing I did today was to be on a one-hour radio talk show all about me!! Yeah, me! Weird, I can't imagine that anyone, ANYONE, wants to hear me drone on for an hour. But it was really stressful and totally exhausting.
It's this radio talk show that airs on Sunday nights on Radio Korea, which broadcasts to all of Los Angeles and is available over the Internet worldwide. And I did the whole show in Korean!! Whew. I think that's why I'm so tired. I had to be on my game the whole time, paying close attention to the questions, trying to formulate my answers. Plus I was so nervous my hands and feet went totally cold! I don't know how my boss does it.
But I think it went OK. I hope I didn't embarass myself too bad. Even when she asked me ON THE AIR whether or not I had a boyfriend. Sheesh! It's not like I'm Ashton Kutcher or something...is my personal life really that important for the public to know about??! Oh well. Maybe the show has no listeners.
Anyways...I finished that interview today and then watched a screening of a cable show I hosted a coupla days ago. I was watching a tape of it to make sure it's all good before I release it to the cable stations. My head looks like the size of earth. Actually, correction, my face looks like it belongs on Mt. Rushmore. Why is my head so big?? And I tried to open my eyes wider so I look like I have bigger eyes, but I keep smiling while I'm talking and that makes my eyes disappear. Sigh. Don't think MSNBC is going to recruit me.
But check it out! Radio show, cable show? I'm turning into a public figure...I might need talent representation soon!! Maybe I need to recruit Danny away from Cal to be my manager...we'll see how Cal's career turns out first. =) Won't be long before I'm a big star too busy to post on this blog.....I'm thinking of getting my own trailer and parking it outside of the Capitol. And you know what it will say on the door? Not Karen. "STAR." Then you can say you knew me when!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home