Friday, September 15, 2006


I...want...must have...

Me gusta! How cute is this! AND it's cheaper than the shuffle I have right now...ah...Yes, I love technology...but not as much as you, you see...But I still love technology...Always and forever...

Technical Details
iPod Shuffle holds 240 songs on 1 GB of storage
Download songs from the iTunes Store, import songs from your CDs, and sync them to your Shuffle
Thumb-friendly, circular control pad makes navigation a breeze
Battery indicator light features three levels--green (full), amber (low), and red (empty)
Measures 1.62 x 1.07 x 0.41 inches (WxHxD) and weighs 0.55 ounces

3 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger chwanger said...

aw, so little so cute! i bought a pink SLVR phone that comes with iTunes so my iPod Mini has become obsolete. and nothing's made well anymore so i bet it'll break within 2 years so i'll have to buy a new and more expensive one. Damn marketers. So brilliant.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, that is the song that Todd is singing to me at the wedding! And Sammy is training the honeymoon stallion as we speak.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger KK said...

C -- Ooh, but I love the SLVR! Actually...I really want the new chocolate bar phone. It doesn't even look like a chocolate bar...but the fact that they're CALLING it chocolate...yummmm...

A -- I am going to be EXPECTING that for real at the wedding next weekend. Don't disappoint me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home