Thursday, January 13, 2005

UGH. I am sick. It's this god-awful freaky weather. Plus I went to the gym. I swear, the gym is evil. It's a nest of germs! That's why I don't work out. :) Anyway, my throat is killing me. All I want to do is go home and crawl under the covers.

So I understand that LA has literally been drowning since I left. The house of a woman in our district...keep in mind our district covers ALL inland areas like Glendale and Burbank and NOT Malibu or something...has floated away. It is GONE. Literally. She has no house (and her house was a really nice one in the hills) and her cars are gone too.

I also just heard this morning that the roof of my boss's brand new house is caving in. I can't believe it. None of these people have flood insurance of course...who expects a friggin' flood in LA?? So they get NOTHING. The woman who lost her house? Yeah, she's HOMELESS. It's craziness.

I'm beginning to feel this is all part of some weird diabolical new world order or something. There's just too much weird stuff going on! The earthquake, the tsunami, Los Angeles getting pummeled...somehow, I think this is all connected to Bush getting reelected. I dont' know how, but I just know it. Something eeeeeevvvvvvil is afoot. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home